Monday, January 16, 2012

Hello Internet World!

I'm not exactly expecting a whole lot of people coming on this site and bragging about it's superior awesomeness as a blog. Nope. It is more of a way to blow off steam than anything else, and to write whatever non sequitur things come to my mind, without having to subject my friends and family to it.

A little about myself, I am technologically challenged. It took me an hour to figure out how to use this, and I still don't know how to do everything. I am a teenage girl living in nowhere Midwest U.S.A, and I am pretty normal. In fact, I consider myself a dull person who has set out to surround herself with interesting people. Writing is something I greatly enjoy, and I hope to make a career out of it. I also consider myself to be an artist, though none of my work seems to come out right.

Whoever happens to stumble across this blog will be subjected to my opinions, my poor artwork, and whatever randomly comes to my mind when I happen to be on the Internet. Which on that note, I must congratulate the Internet for allowing me to procrastinate for so long. I suppose I should get off and do my homework now.

1 comment: